Saturday, January 12, 2013

There Will Be a Day

Such a burden on my heart the past couple of days, but I will not grieve like those that have no hope.  I know there will be a day when He does wipe my tears and hold me so tight.  I'm looking forward to that day, but until then I will praise Him and hold on to His truth until I'm there in His loving, comforting arms....

There will be a Day by Jeremy Camp

I try to hold on to this world with everything I have
But I feel the weight of what it brings, and the hurt that tries to grab
The many trials that seem to never end, His word declares this truth,
that we will enter in this rest with wonders anew

But I hold on to this hope and the promise that He brings
That there will be a place with no more suffering

There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we’ll see Jesus face to face
But until that day, we’ll hold on to you always

I know the journey seems so long
You feel you're walking on your own
But there has never been a step
Where you’ve walked out all alone
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com

Troubled soul don’t lose your heart
Cause joy and peace he brings
And the beauty that’s in store
Outweighs the hurt of life’s sting

I can’t wait until that day where the very one I’ve lived for always will wipe away the sorrow that I’ve faced
To touch the scars that rescued me from a life of shame and misery this is why this is why I sing….

There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we’ll see Jesus face to face

There will be a day, He’ll wipe away the tears, He’ll wipe away the tears, He’ll wipe away the tears…..there will be a day

No comments:

Post a Comment